Sunday, June 8, 2008

Tick tock tick tock

The clock is ticking, time is wasting away, June 12th will be here sooner than I think. I have started throwing a few things together to take with me for the hospital...pleh. I was trying to find my cooking binder so I could give you guys the rest of the recipes but I can't find it among a few other things I wanted to take to the hospital. I've been congested for a couple days, if I get sick they might have to post pone things... nooooooooo, the waiting is bad enough! I hope you guys have fun in cooking this week. :) Sorry, no links, not a whole lot to say, just misc. chatter, PS K10 please e-mail me that social networking site you were talking about? Thanks...
O=)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

The site I was trying to tell you about is Twitter. Here is the link to my Twitter page. The site is kind of like social-networking, but it's also referred to as "micro blogging." You can set it up so you can send messages from your cell phone. Anyway, you probably shouldn't tell John about it. :)