Monday, June 9, 2008

Speaking of twitter

Yay, another blog, aren't you people proud of me? Kten, I went to your twitter page last night and now I can't load it, the server keeps timing out.. let me know how you like your new book player. (I think that's what it was?).. I should have commented last night. After I post this I'm going back to bed til dinner. I'd been sniffling and such for a couple days, got this really killer headache last night and viola, I'm sick again.. :( I'm gonna try to lay low so they hopefully won't have to cancel my surgery on Thursday.. not sure when I can get the Avon stuff to you K, but it's in John's truck so maybe he'll drop it off sometime.. ttyl.. oh yea, speaking of twitter, John and I were driving around the other day listening to KGO, Leo LaPort, the gadget/tech guy and he was talking about twitter among other websites and I figured it sounded familiar. When I sparked an interest, of course John just rolled his eyes. :)
ttyl

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Yeah, well... let John keep rolling his eyes. It can't hurt him.

I guess Twitter has some downtime. I just loaded it now without any problems though.

I hope you feel better. I'd hate for you to have to postpone your operation. I know how nervous you must feel. I've been through it before. :(