Friday, June 6, 2008

Pre Op....errr, yeah.

OK it took me a couple of hours to get my pre-op done... for some reason the stupid anesthesiologist CANCELLED the DOCTORS orders for chest Xray and EKG.... his only reason was "Your heart is fine, you don't need these"... did anyone bother to tell me that instead of making me wait endlessly? As my mom said, the guy was arrogant... yeah, I don't like him, I just hope he knows what the hell he's doing... BTW my surgery's @ 8 next Thursday, I have to be there at 6... =/ anyway my mom had to point out to him "She has multiple problems." Who the $)(*!$ would let the anesthesiologist decide wether to cancel orders?!?...... I don't know if I can trust this quack or not... stay tuned... hm, I should start a medical gripe blog..
Other news... the house real estate sign went up today and there's already a tour tomorrow so who knows...

No comments: