Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Ugh...

Just dropping in to rant and rave about nothing in particular, you should be used to that by now! =P I was gone half the day, when I got home, I noticed that half of my recycle was spewed into the street... but, then attatched to the can was a note saying: "PLEASE MAKE SURE THE BIN OPENS IN FRONT" Oh my god.... how embarassing... my mom's been out of town so I had been taking care of the cans... but if the guy took the time to handwrite a note, they could have thrown the garbage back into the bin or something.

I just finished making a ?loaf? of Irish Soda Bread... it was a sticky mess and I had to put in a LOT of extra flour and even then I couldn't really knead it very well, however, it tastes ok although it got quite brown and I had to take it out 10 minutes early....Kristen I might bring you some tomorrow to critique (which would include throwing it across the room as long as you aim for Tim... hahahaha)

No comments: