Thursday, March 6, 2008

Kooza

Okay so I went to Kooza tonight with family and a neighbor. (Kooza ="Cirque De Solei"). It was ok, we had seating in the 10th row, a lot of the acts were incredible, watching them just set my vertigo into orbit... let alone walking up the stairs to get into the seating area. Anyway, there was a half hour intermission so I made a couple of phone calls really quick, then I got on to Yahoo Messenger. I got a text so I texted back, and screwed up the text (sorry for YELLING in that text trung).. one of the "circus carnies" was paranoid; towards the end of intermission he was upset because I was using my phone.. I suppose it's because it was close to the end of intermission but still...? He came back around a few minutes later and glared at me for a minute to make sure the phone was nowhere visible... how stupid. I could see keeping my phone on vibrate as per their request, during the show but during ANY part of intermission? But then of course as the lights went down a few people were flashing their cameras... blah...
Aside from being crowded, and some things being a little hard to see, and some of the expensive crap, it was OK, I'm just glad to be home. (Oh yeah, I heard some guy complaining about a $5 hot dog)... hm, maybe he should have gone to Carls first and gotten a $6 burger??? haha

No comments: