Friday, March 28, 2008

OMG.....

After having a day from hell, I had an interesting experience... well, the hellish part was dealing with my mom being crabby at me for the better part of the day... sigh... if anyone wants to know, let me know.
Okay some of you may be familiar with FreeCycle (http://www.freecycle.org), I posted that we were trying to get rid of a small end table. I had one person respond and I looked at her email address, thinking "that name sounds REALLY familiar", so no sooner did I respond asking if that's who she was, I went to an old website where I thought I would know this person from, and sure enough, she was the owner of that website. I knew her way back when from the local BBS days.....(Black Lace was her handle)... so when she reads my e-mail she's probably gonna freak!!!!
Stay tuned... if she's available to pick up the table, it would be Sunday, so I'll see if I'm around to talk to her for a few. :)

No comments: