Sunday, March 30, 2008

Blarg

This is the general blarg blog... :P I really don't have much to say but I'm just keeping this thing up... btw, dork, I saw your coke blog and it really made me thirsty, but I didn't read it yet... I'm still not using my laptop until I can get the battery checked, whenever that will be. I've been having a headache the last couple of days trying to do anything with a lot of reading on the computer.. I can't wait to get to my neurology appt on Wednesday. I'm really going to have withdrawls on my Mexico trip, I'm leaving the laptop here for a couple reasons. 1.), it's flaky right now, and 2.) I honestly think that something happened to it when I took it with me to Florida and carried it through the airport and on board. I remember it used to be if you had something electronic or relative, you didn't have to have it zapped through security if you didn't want, but with the tight security measures, that's no option.
OK enough rambling... I probably won't be able to chat this week without the laptop...

1 comment:

Kristen said...

How could my coke blog make you thirsty? It was about a different kind of coke! :)