Saturday, May 31, 2008

Freaking out =(

Thanks for all the feedback you guys, I really appreciate it. (Hey you should be lucky I'm blogging =P hehe) I've been doing some research on the Degenerative Disk disease and believe it's hereditary, so am anxious to see what the new Dr. finds when my mom sees him... it? I hate losing sleep over this and becoming a basket case. Anyway check this out, I gave John the laptop last night (Friday), this morning he started a virus scan using zone alarm's anti virus and over 12 hours later it's still scanning. I told him just to cancel it and I would do it later, I even told him to uninstall a couple things but nooooo..pleh he did say it took a long time to scan thru itunes and has been taking forever on the sims stuff. I probably won't be able to chat Thursday the 5th, I found out my mom is having some kind of mexican suare for a friend that will be in town. (She didn't tell ME.. hmf), plus I might not have the computer back by then. Friday is my pre-op and hopefully soon thereafter I'll find out the time of my surgery on the 12th. Ttyl

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Nitpick -- I think the word you want is "soirée."

I know you're not getting your StumbleUpon links while on your mom's computer, but I wanted you to read this article: Blogging is Good for your Health. So blog on! :)