Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Surgery

Hi people,
Just wanted to let you know I saw the neurosurgeon today, and to my surprise the cervical stenosis had gotten worse... (I have degenerative disk disease)..<> I'm having surgery on June 12, the Dr. wanted to do it sooner rather than later, he was concerned. So I'm having my pre Op on June 6th, the surgery will be general, 2 hours and in Stanford for a couple of days. So mom will postpone her trip until ??? I will have to be in a neck collar for about 8 weeks.
Mom had been having tingling & numbness in one of her hands, and today, the same day of my appt, she found out that HER tingling and numbness was from degenerative disk disease as well, so it was suggested she see a neurologist..... but when????... wanted to give you all a head's up...
~Diane

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I already sent you an email, but I just wanted to say again that I really hope this surgery helps you and you have a speedy recovery. We will miss you in cooking class. :(

Trung said...

sorry to hear about that. i wanted to send you my best wishes and speedy recovery!