Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Today's adventures.....

Sorry it's been awhile; I've been fighting another cold, was thinking I had another sinus infection for awhile.... this morning after the meeting at the bctr, I hung out with Scott for awhile and he took me to the Dr. this afternoon. (if you have a weak stomach, stop reading....) Just as I feared, my toenail is once again infected. So Monday he's going to pull THE WHOLE THING.... he pulled part of it 6 months ago and it was almost fully healed... but it looks icky and is painful and I wanted to get it taken care of before going to Mexico next week. So aside from taking Kefflex and Alavert (i think)?, too lazy to check, for allergy stuff, I'm having a blast... :P I haven't been on much, haven't read blogs or anything, you guys know how I do with a lot of reading that isn't scrolling sometimes...... =( NO I'm not making excuses...
Anyhoo, I'm also still sorta mystified about last week's events. =/
Am going to go soak my feet and the rest of me for awhile......
And now we return you to your
regularly scheduled surfing...

No comments: