Sunday, April 13, 2008

Thirsty? How about a nice Hawaiian *PUNCH*!

Okay, this blog might win the "whatever" award, but, that doesn't matter to me. :P I have a headache and I'm "babysitting the oven". (Btw K10 I made "nuns belly" this morning... =) turned out pretty good, I doubled the recipe, but only used 1 & 1/2 servings of the eggs cuz they were xlarge). I was at Walgreens last week doing some miscellanous shopping. As some of you know, a couple years or so ago, Crystal Light introduced 5-calorie "On the Go" packets, you mix them with bottled water, and they're only 5 calories. See here for more info. Then other companies caught on and started doing this, I picked up some of the Wylers' brand which are very tasty, and sugar free I might add. Some of the flavors of which I bought include (what I've tasted) Hawaiian Punch Lemon Berry Squeeze (Sugar Free) and Hawaiian Punch Berry Blue Typhoon, also sugar free, and very pretty to look at I might add. I don't know if Walgreens still has the sale, but they were a dollar each, each pack comes with 8 envelopes. That's pretty good consindering Crystal Light and Weight Watchers sells them for an average of $3-$4 a box. I'm finding them a very good way to drink water, I'm not big on just drinking water, but I have cut way back on drinking sodas and feel just as refreshed drinking these. I got hooked awhile back and bought a whole bunch of packets and was almost emptied out of them when I found the Wylers packets. Go grab some!! (Note, they work best with 20 oz bottles, however, I have a plastic cup that holds just over a quart of water, and the taste in that size is still pretty strong)...=)

No comments: